In preparation for your upcoming project, it is important to secure all applicable permits and utilize best management practices when executing work.
A soil erosion and construction storm water permit is generally required for any earth change activity which disturbs one or more acres of land or which is within 500 feet of a lake or stream.
Before you start your next construction project, please contact Superior at (877) 667-4142 to see how our trained staff can assist you with:
- Reviewing and/or designing Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans.
- Performing weekly site inspections.
- Making final decisions regarding Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permit issuance or denial.
- Assisting with determinations for noncompliance with Part 91.
- Developing plans and providing updates.
- Reviewing and/or designing Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Measures.
- Making design determinations for Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Measures (e.g. sediment basins, diversions, riprap sizing, etc.).