Superior’s compliance staff members have background in regulatory, corporate, and scientific consulting. We provide the skills and experience needed to address the many aspects of Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) compliance.
Superior’s RCRA services include:
- Consultation for compliance issues, permits, and programs
- RCRA permitting, contingency planning, and training
- Waste identification, characterization, and management
- Development and implementation of RCRA corrective action plans and closure plans to address RCRA wastes
- Spill control plans
- Work plan development
- Staff augmentation
- Vendor verification audits
The use of an interactive approach to this work and soliciting input from our clients and the regulatory agency at early stages and throughout the project ensures success. This approach clearly establishes the project requirements, ensures development of appropriate work plans, and executes projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.