Superior Environmental is seeking experienced Field Technicians, Engineers, and Scientists through Project Manager level staff to assist on our existing assessment and remediation projects at a number of locations. Superior is comprised of motivated, team-oriented individuals who enjoy building strong client relationships and want to effectively service clients.
Superior provides a comprehensive benefit package with 401(k); flex spending for medical and dependent care; medical, dental, and vision insurance; Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a competitive salary structure.
Superior Environmental maintains offices in Connecticut, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio. We are an organization of Doer-Sellers, providing some unique working environment and benefit opportunities. Superior’s employees have education and expertise in multiple disciplines, including: environmental, civil, chemical, and geotechnical engineering; planning; geology and earth sciences; hydrogeology; occupational safety and health management; industrial hygiene; chemistry; biology; toxicology; construction management; and business administration and economics.
Superior provides environmental ASSESSMENT, CONSULTING, ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, AND FUEL SERVICES for a wide range of clients. We specialize in real estate related work, brownfields redevelopment, industrial compliance, soils and groundwater assessment, remediation design, engineering, construction, and construction management type services.
We pride ourselves on being innovative and implementing solutions using existing and emerging technologies.
Remember, we are looking for good people with experience who enjoy working. You will want to build a career as part of our positive work environment culture that serves clients.
Doer-Sellers with existing client relationships in the Northeast or Midwest are encouraged to contact us.
If you are interested in working with Superior, please send your current Professional Profile or Resume and salary history to:
Superior Environmental Corp
1128 Franklin Street
Marne, MI 49435
Superior is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Statement of Mission
Superior provides environmental consulting, engineering, and contracting services to clients who need to comply with environmental regulations or wish to conduct themselves in a more environmentally sound manner. Superior’s mission is to gain a complete understanding of its clients’ challenges, needs, and expectations in order to identify choices and to provide them creative, practical solutions, while developing an organization that provides Superior’s employees opportunities to enhance their well-being and quality of life.
- Superior’s employees are its most valuable asset and the key to the company’s success.
- Superior believes that quality is ultimately defined by its clients’ satisfaction.
- Superior’s success depends upon relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and understanding.
- Superior strives to maintain a positive environment that presents individuals with challenges and the opportunity to reach their potential and meet their goals by removing barriers and encouraging participation.
- Superior’s ability to meet its clients’ needs and accomplish its mission requires financial stability through prudent use of resources.
- Superior recognizes that continuous change and innovation are required to meet its clients’ needs.
- Superior strives to cultivate exemplary leadership and exceptional staff. Our goal is to create a culture committed to excellence, continuous learning, and open, honest communication.
- Superior is committed to appropriate health and safety training and contingency planning for all its activities. Protection of its staff, associates, clients, and the general public is of concern above all other issues.
Fuel Service Technician – Connecticut
Superior Environmental Corp. is looking for both entry level and experienced field staff to work in our Tank Services Department.
Fuel Service Technicians should have experience with the maintenance of UST systems, dispensing systems, and automatic tank gauge systems with appropriate certifications. Technicians assist with major tank work, such as piping and tank installations/removals, and tank cleaning services. Technicians will complete minor system repairs and complete testing services. Additionally, the position includes light report and daily report preparation; and evaluating data necessary to maintain the client’s compliance with regulatory requirements. Fuel Service technicians are responsible for scheduling and attending required certification courses, as required, to be properly trained on installation and maintenance attributes of UST/AST system components. Related construction and maintenance experience of UST systems is a strong plus.
Fuel service technicians have to work within strict safety guidelines, and have strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrated troubleshooting skills. Work conditions are very physical and primarily occur outdoors in all weather. Candidates should be in good physical condition and be able to lift 50 to 80 pounds repeatedly without a problem.
General qualifications include some knowledge of construction industry practices, UST/AST systems, or other associated trade (plumbing). Must have completed, or be able to complete, OSHA 40 Hour HazMat training. Most projects occur in the field at various locations throughout the East Coast and Midwest region, travel could be as much as 80%.
Candidates must have a good driving record and be able to pass a drug test.
The following qualifications are required:
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Strong knowledge of soil and ground water sampling methods
- Solid working knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Industrial air monitoring experience required
- Data interpretation and report preparation skills required
- Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments experience is required
- Experience with fuel storage tank system management is a plus
- Experienced in other technical areas such as mold inspections, asbestos, and related abatement is a plus
Travel will range between 10-35%.
Forward resumes to:
Superior Environmental Corp
1128 Franklin Street
Marne, MI 49435